COVID 19 Reporting Impact
- What is Secure Socket Layer (SSL)?
- What is PCI compliance?
- How does eCredable protect my information?
- Can I change my challenge question?
- What are challenge questions and why do I need them?
- What steps does eCredable take to protect my non-public personal information?
eCredable Account Info
- Why can't I access my account?
- What is my user name?
- Can I update my personal account information anytime?
- Are there any hidden fees or costs?
- Are there any other fees associated with eCredable?
- What forms of payment does eCredable accept?
- Why credit scores matter
- Does eCredable provide credit scores?
- Why don't I have a credit score?
- Does everyone have a credit score?
- Who calculates credit scores?
- Is there more than one credit score?
- How is the Open Date determined?
- What impact will my linked accounts have on my credit score(s)?
- Does eCredable report late payments?
- Can I allow someone else to link my account to their credit file?
- Is linking my account to my eCredable Profile safe and secure?
- Why does the number of months of payment history available vary by Utility Company?
- What is the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)?
- What is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)?
- What is the National Consumer Reporting Association (NCRA)?
- What is the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA)?
- What is the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA)?
- What is the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)?